- DGA System Alerts deliver instant notifications and reports from your DGA Security System to your email inbox.
What kind of real-time alerts can I receive?
- Real-time Opening & Closing Alerts: Receive an email each time your alarm system is armed or disarmed.
- Daily Opening & Closing Activity: Receive an email each morning listing all alarm activity for the previous day.
- Weekly Opening & Closing Activity: Receive a weekly email listing all alarm activity from the prior week
- Real-time 24-Hour Zone Alerts: Receive an email each time a 24-Hour zone sends a signal.
- Supervisory Zone Alerts: Receive an email each time a supervisory zone sends a signal.
- Real-time Zone Bypass Alerts: Receive an email each time a zone is bypassed when the system is being armed.
- Weekly Zone Bypass Activity: Receive a weekly email listing all bypass activity from the prior week.
- Real-time Out of Schedule (Irregular Openings) Alerts: Receive an email each time your premise is opened outside of its regular schedule.
- DGAPass Weekly Activity Report: Receive a weekly email listing all activity from the prior week.
- Change Alerts: Receive an email each time one of your authorized contacts request a change to your account.
How do I sign up for system alerts?
- Anyone authorized to make changes on the account can email email@example.com, call Customer Care at 212.840.5110 or complete the form and follow the return instructions.
Who can receive system alerts?
- Anyone you designate that has an email address can receive system alerts.
- An individual that you authorize as a DGAPass Administrator must submit a Card Holder Changes form to the DGA Access Control department.
Where can I find the Card Holder Changes form?
- You can download the Card Holder Changes form here
How do I return the form?
- The form can be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (212-556-6920)
- Opening hours are the standard opening times of your business that you set with DGA
What if I open a few minutes early or a few minutes late?
- You have a 30 minute early opening window and a 5 hour late opening window in which you can disarm your system without having to contact DGA
Ex: If you open at 9:00am every day, you can open as early as 8:30am and as late as 2:00pm without having to contact DGA
What if I need to open outside of my standard schedule?
- You should call the Monitoring Center at 212.840.5300 prior to disarming the alarm.
What are closing hours?
- Closing hours are the standard closing times of your business that you set with DGA.
What if I need to close a few minutes early or a few minutes late?
- You can early close at any time and you have a 30 minute late close window in which you can arm your system without having to contact DGA.
What if I don’t close after my 30 minute late close window?
- A DGA monitoring associate will call your Emergency Call List.
What if I want to change my opening or closing time or know I will be entering at a time outside of my standard schedule?
- Contact the DGA Monitoring Center in advance to let us know
What if I have special Holiday or Vacation schedules?
- Contact the DGA Monitoring center so we can adjust your schedules to accommodate for holidays and vacations.
- A duress code is the code that you type in if you are ever forced to disarm your security system.
How does a Duress code work?
- Entering a duress code, instead of your regular keypad code, discretely alerts DGA’s monitoring center to an emergency situation. The alarm system will act as if your regular code was used; however, the monitoring center will notify the police department of your emergency.
How do I find out my duress code?
- Send an email to email@example.com
- An Emergency Call List contains the contact information for the individuals who DGA will attempt to contact if an alarm is set off
When should I update my Emergency Call List?
- Update your Emergency Call list EVERY TIME there is a change in the individuals you want contacted or if any of their contact information changes.
How do I review my Emergency Call List?
- A Master user can call Customer Care at 212.840.5110 and receive the most current Emergency Call List.
How do I update my Emergency Call List?
- Changes to the Emergency Call List can only be made by Master users. They can email any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information does DGA need for each contact on the Emergency Call List?
- First and Last Name
- Phone number
- Verification code (if no general exists on file)
- DAIT or AIT (authorized to make data changes or not)
- Order in which they should be called
- V-code stands for verification code. It is the confidential numeric code that you use to identify yourself to the DGA Customer Care Department and Monitoring Center.
When do I use my V-Code?
- In order to request information or make changes to your account, you must provide your V-Code. When asked by a DGA representative to give your V-Code, always share it by entering it into your phone’s keypad. Never speak your V-Code.
What if I forget my V-Code?
- The Master user can contact Customer Care for a list of current V-Codes.
How do I change a V-Code?
- V-Codes can only be changed by Master users. A Master user can change V-Codes by emailing or faxing changes to the DGA Monitoring Center.
- Signing up for Automatic Bill Pay authorizes DGA to automatically deduct your invoice balance from your bank account. The bank account will be automatically debited on the 5th of the month that the charges are due and you will still receive an invoice.
How do I set up Automatic Bill Pay?
- Fill out this form and send it back to DGA.
What payment methods are accepted?
- Automatic Bill Pay can be set up using EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) directly from a bank account. Automatic Bill Pay is not available for credit card payments.
After I sign up for Automatic Bill Pay, when will it come into effect?
- Automatic Bill Pay will come into effect on your next invoice.
- Instead of receiving a paper invoice in the mail, DGA will email you a copy.
How do I pay my paperless invoice?
- If you are are signed up for DGA Auto Bill Pay, no further action is necessary. Your bank account will be debited automatically.
- If you are not signed up for DGA Auto Bill Pay, click here to sign up, or print your invoice and send it back to DGA along with your payment.